Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 9

Day 9 (16th July)

I woke up at 8am this morning... Wish I could have slept longer, but my flatmate's doom doom music woke me up... I went to have a talk to him, a talk which ended in him stating his right to: "Have his music as loud as he wants as early as he wants." (More or less his words)

I'm so pissed off at him. I'm going to have a talk with Tim later, see what he thinks.

So, I wake up and have lunch and have Udon. I cook it with Miso, and fry some bacon to go with it. Oh, and an egg.

After lunch, I get going to QUT to see Mr. Roggenkamp. I meet Taka on the bus.... again. XD

I see Mr. Roggenkamp and we get cracking on my schedule. Pretty good. Made a lot of progress, got some new subjects and such.

So then I go to town and wait for the CCM meeting thing. I walk down Queen's Street Mall and I come across a strange sight...





Hehe, you may not see it, but its actually an artist drawing an artist drawing a painting. XD

Pretty cool.

I meet Wong Leh Roo( is that the right spelling? ) near Hungry Jack's with a bunch of other people going to the same thing. XD

We walk about 2 kilometers( is that about right? I'm bad with distances...) to a christian brother's apartment. We meet a lot more people there... I estimate about 20-30 of us were there. All a mix of Vietnamese, Chinese, Koreans, Thai, from all over... Malaysia, China, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand... you get the picture.

Eat some food, play some fun games, then its time to get moving...

Walk (another 2km?) to the bus station with Sing Ho(Spelling? from Malaysia), Leh Roo and Tracy.

Very kind of them to show me the way back. I would've gotten lost.

So I'm home... Tomorrow, I go for lunch with Uncle Jimmy. So, I'm tired, from all that walking... I seem to get tired faster now. But on the flip side, I'm not as hungry.

Goodnight,
Cheers...

2 comments:

  1. Pity you got one selfish flatmate, sigh.

    Not to get you in trouble, but if it were me, i would look for classical music, wait for the time that he wants to sleep and do the same thing, and use the same words to him, just replace early with late,

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... problem is, he seldom seems to sleep... maybe he's vampire or something.

    ReplyDelete