Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 16, Day 17 and Day 18

Day 16(23rd July, Thursday)

No tutorials until week 2. Thankfully. I do my usual morning stuff and get to college at 11.30am for my second Maths lecture. Regular stuff, slightly more difficult than the day before, but nothing too difficult.

I go to Kelvin Grove and meet the CCM guys... Here's a few pictures...



After that I go home to wait for class... and at the appointed time, (I seem to be keeping more to schedules now...) about 20 minutes ahead of schedule. XD

Cisco lessons are......... pretty dull... At least until we get to a practical application. It seems that most of the assessments are... online. Interesting...

After that I go to Adelaide to take a bus to Fortitude Valley to attend a CCM meeting. Theme of the night was: "Iron Chef".

That's right. Its a pot luck cooking competition.

I unfortunately got on the wrong bus, but I get off in time, before I arrive in who know's where... From the stop where I got off, it was only a few minutes walk to Chinatown where I call for help... XD

Will is sent to my aid in a few minutes... Good response time! XD
After the appropriate revelries and fellowship, I go home with the others.

(I don't have the picture, but when I do get them, I'll post them up!)

Sleeptime...




Day 17(24th July, Friday)

I go to class... the first INB251 class. Professor in charge is Ernest Foo. Nice guy. I like his teaching style, very heavy on the dry humor. XD

I go home and then rest... doing homework and stuffs... Fairly uneventful day. I seem to be very very tired today. I rest early tonight.



Day 18th(25th July, Saturday)

I know why I'm so tired. I have a cold. Sneezing, sniffling the works. I rest today and try not to do anything strenous.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment