Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 6

Day 6 (13th July)

Woke up late this morning, about 7:55 instead of 7:00... Rushed off to the bus. XD
Thank God I caught it in time. I didn't hear my alarm at all......

So... Met Taka on the bus, he was also going for orientation and stuffs. Arrived there at a8:30am and took the campus tour. Didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know. XD

Oh well.

So went for the Understanding Cultural Differences talk next. Met some new people. A Sachiko who is a Japanese girl, going for Nursing, A Finnish girl, on exchange program, and 3 Norwegian girls who are studying City Planning. XD

Was an uneventful session. Walked around with Sachiko while waiting for the next orientation thingie. Met a Christian Group, goes by the name of CCM or something like that. Joined up, meetings are on Thursdays, maybe next week I'll drop by... Good thing the last QUT campus shuttle leaves at 9pm.

Went for the last orientation thingie, pretty boring. I guess I already knew all of it. The interesting one will probably be the Faculty Orientation Tomorrow. So... That's it for my day at campus.

Came home, cooked dinner. Pasta with Cream Sauce and Bacon, garnished with Spring Onion. Tasty stuff. XD

Later will be playing LAN games with some of the CLV people. Fun! XD

I'll end my post here. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment