Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Long, Long Time

Been a LONG LOOOOOONG Time since I updated my blog. I sorta thought there was no need since I went home and wasn't in Brisbane for almost 3 months. XD

Anyways, I went home in November. I'm writing this now in the LCCT terminal in KL while waiting for my flight to Coolongatta. Found a place to plug in my laptop and have free wifi for about 2 hours. XD just enough to wait for my flight. (Coffee Bean, to be exact)

You know... I've noticed something about Malaysians in general. We tend to respond better(at least in the service industry) to foreign accents. I can fake a british/scot accent and I notice it tends to get better service than if I use our national "lah" slang. XD

I guess it kind of helps that I'm wearing a coat and look like a businessman(some say bouncer, but I really don't think so) XD

Check in was pretty smooth. So was the flight from Penang.

I'm kind of having mixed feelings about leaving Msia again. So many things have happened since I got back. But I know its for the best, after all, I do want to finish my degree over in Aussie.

A new semester, a whole new experience. I'll leave this post here then. Maybe tomorrow or the day after I'll post something new. XD

Cya laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment