Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

So, I'm back in Brisbane, after a long day. I'm kinda feeling pretty tired.

Arrived in the Gold Coast at 730am-ish and by the time i got through customs and into Brisbane, it was already almost 11am. Gin met me at Roma Street. Thank God for him, I was like dead on my feet, not having slept well on the plane.

The new house doesn't have electricity yet, so I went to VUE apartments with Gin. He needed to go and continue the outreach, so he just dropped me. I needed to sleep. XD

Slept until 4pm and then took a shower. Just in time for Lifegroup.

Had a great time as always. I didnt really feel like playing the games though. But I did anyway.

On the way back, I got a peek at the new place. It really is nice. XD So happy.

Going to go to bed. Busy day again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment