Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Settling down in the house

Okay, So I'm in the new house already, things hv been a bit busy for the past few days, especially with Market Day, and the moving in, but finally things are getting settled. I've finally gotten my net back and I can post stuff again. XD

One of these days I'm going to take pictures of the new house and post them up here so you guys back home can see it. Its a pretty nifty place. Although it does take some time to get to the bus stop. I wish I had a car. I'm lazy to walk.

Anyways, I'll have to stop here. I'm writing this in the morning just as I wake up. I have to prepare for the lifegroup tonight. We're having a pizza night to welcome the newcomers into Daniel 3.

What I have to prepare? I'm the Smiles Coordinator, that means I'm in charge of the welcome pack. Which is basically a gospel tract and some candy. Lol. It's cool. I have something new to serve in besides worship. XD

GtG. XD I'll post again later if I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment